A product defect that causes harm may entitle you to compensation. You may collect monetary awards if a defective or dangerous product injured you, made you ill, or caused the death of your loved one.
Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. understands what you are going through. Right now, while your days are filled with doctor’s appointments and other obligations, let our dangerous and Garden City defective products lawyer fight for you. We offer free case reviews.
For a free legal consultation with a dangerous and defective products lawyer serving Garden City, call 516-451-7900
We Work on Your Case Without Upfront Payment
Our firm accepts cases based on a single criterion: whether you deserve justice. We do not care about your financial status, and we do not accept any upfront payment. Clients do not pay us by the hour or through a flat rate – they pay us only if we win.
Our firm will receive a percentage of any compensation that we secure for you.
Garden City Dangerous and Defective Products Lawyer Near Me 516-451-7900
What Damages Can Dangerous Products Cause?
Losses caused by a dangerous product will depend on your specific circumstances. We will break losses down by two general outcomes:
- A non-fatal injury
- A wrongful death
In either case, you may deserve compensation.
Losses From a Non-Fatal Injury or Illness
Whether your ailment’s cause is an unsafe drug, dangerous vehicle, or otherwise, injuries from a dangerous product can result in:
- Costs of diagnosing the injury or illness
- Costs for treating an injury or illness
- Disruption of your career
- Lost wages
- Lost performance bonuses
- Lost retirement contributions
- Lost earning power
- Physical pain
- Emotional and psychological trauma
Some of these losses have a clear economic cost. Others may not, but our firm can still assign them a monetary value.
Losses From a Fatal Injury or Illness
A fatal injury or illness may cause the following damages:
- Permanent loss of income
- Loss of parental instruction and guidance
- Funeral expenses
- Final healthcare expenses
Our team will value your case and seek full compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Could Our Team Seek Damages for You?
If your case is successful, then you may recover compensation for all of your losses. One consideration is how our team could obtain compensation. Potential options include:
- A pre-trial settlement, which the American Bar Association (ABA) lists as the most common outcome of civil cases
- A judgment following a trial
- An insurance claim in cases where product liability insurance applies
We make no assumptions about your case. Our team will review your specific circumstances before forming a strategy.
What Is Your Case Worth?
We will value your case by:
- Identifying all of your current losses
- Determining what your future losses may be
- Assigning a value to each loss
- Hiring experts to help value certain losses
- Totaling your losses
We pursue maximum compensation for each client. Ultimately, the nature and severity of your losses will dictate a fair financial recovery. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will determine how a dangerous or defective product has harmed you. They will complete the legal process in Garden City, pursuing the awards that you deserve.
Why Choose Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P.?
Of all the law firms you can choose, there is ample reason to choose Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. for your product liability case. One big reason is that we have a storied history of success.
Our firm has fought for and won the following recoveries for our clients:
- $25.4 million for a client injured in a car crash
- $2.5 million for a collision victim
- $2.39 million for the victim of a motor vehicle collision
- $1.2 million for a client injured on a dangerous premises
- $1 million for an injured worker
This is only a sampling of our winnings. We have recovered several million-plus-dollar settlements and judgments for clients in need. A lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. will pursue every cent that you deserve.
Our Firm’s Client Testimonials
Client reviews tell you what you can expect from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Here is what our former clients say about us:
- “I want to thank Rosenberg & Gluck and Staff For the way they handled my case. Everything went just as they said it would. They are very good at what they do and they are honest. I highly recommend them.” – Steve G.
- “They’re extremely professional, and Mr. Rosenberg met with me to finalize the case and have me sign the settlement forms. I’m glad I chose this firm, and I highly recommend them.” – Craig S.
- “Mr. Rosenberg & Mr. Gluck were very kind and helpful. I couldn’t be any happier with the settlement that Mr. Rosenberg was able to reach on my behalf. I will forever be grateful for the hard work, patience, and outcome they were able to reach for my family and I…” – Liz D.
We strive for every client to have such positive experiences.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. for Your Free Consultation
A lawyer from our team can start your defective or dangerous product case today. We will navigate the legal process in Garden City for you. You simply worry about your recovery or coping with the loss of a loved one.
Get in touch with Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at (516) 451-7900. We will explain the next steps in your case and answer all of your questions. Call as soon as you can, as time may be a factor in your case’s eligibility, per CPLR § 214 and EPT 5-4.1.