Compensation That May Be Available in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Although every personal injury case is different, the following damages may be available if you can establish that another party is liable for your injuries:
- Costs of medical treatment, including therapies, medication, and more
- Estimated future costs of medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- And more
If your loved one passed away in a car-pedestrian crash, you may be able to pursue a different set of damages through a wrongful death lawsuit. Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. may be able to handle your wrongful death case. Call to discuss your legal options with a member of our team.
Call a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Serving Huntington Today
You may be facing medical bills, lost income, and other losses that you would not have incurred if not for being struck by a vehicle. Perhaps you are mourning the loss of a loved one and want to bring a wrongful death lawsuit.
In either case, Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. may be able to help you. When a personal injury attorney from our law firm represents you, they can:
- Manage all communications on your behalf
- Handle the legal paperwork and deadlines in your personal injury case
- Identify the liable party
- Gather evidence of their liability and your losses
- Negotiate with their insurance company for a settlement offer
- Take them to trial if they are not willing to make you a fair offer
We may be able to represent you on a contingency-fee-basis, where we do not charge attorney’s fees unless and until you recover compensation.
Call our personal injury law firm today at (631) 451-7900 for a free consultation on your case. We can also assist clients who speak Spanish.