The Roadmap for a Slip and Fall Lawsuit
Many who suffer a slip and fall ultimately choose to accept assistance from a lawyer, and you may do the same. There are several ways that a Huntington slip and fall lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. may be able to help you, including:
- Determining which defendants could be responsible for your injuries
- Collecting evidence of your slip and fall, which may include photographs and videos of the conditions that caused your slip and fall, witness accounts, forensic reports, and any other proof of negligence
- Consulting experts on premises safety and any other field that is relevant to your lawsuit
- Filing your case
- Obtaining documentation of your injuries
- Representing you in settlement negotiations or at trial
A lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can bring your case whether the location of your injury was:
- A place of business
- A domestic setting
- A government property
Our goal will be to prove that your slip and fall was the result of foreseeable, preventable hazards that ultimately caused you to be injured. If we can achieve this goal, you may be able to collect compensation for current and future losses.
Recoverable Damages in a Slip and Fall Case
Depending on the impact that your slip and fall injury has had on your life, possible forms of compensation from your lawsuit may include coverage for:
- Direct medical expenses from the diagnosis of and treatment for your injuries
- The cost of you recovering to full health, which may include physical rehabilitation and additional medical procedures
- Income that you have not collected because of your injuries
- Pain and suffering caused by the fall and your injuries, which may include the mental toll of your physical pain and debilitation
You could be entitled to awards beyond those listed above.
Call Our Team at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Today
If you were injured in a slip and fall in Huntington, a slip and fall lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. may be able to pursue compensation on your behalf while you focus on your recovery.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at (631) 451-7900 for a free consultation on your case. Our staff can also assist in Spanish if needed.