An Injury Lawyer May Be Able to Handle Your Truck Crash Case
If you believe that the trucker who caused your collision was negligent, you may be able to bring a personal injury lawsuit against them.
If you decide to work with a lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. on your personal injury case, we can provide a variety of legal services to you, including:
- Answering your questions and providing legal advice
- Handling all communications on your behalf
- Identifying the liable party
- Reaching out to doctors, law enforcement officers, witnesses, and others who can provide existing evidence that is relevant to your case
- Conduct any independent investigation to procure additional evidence
- Hiring crash reconstruction or medical experts to testify on your behalf
- Negotiating for a settlement with the responsible party’s insurance company
- Taking your case to trial if they do not make you a fair settlement offer
Do not delay if you are considering legal action, as New York enforces a statute of limitations, or time limit, for filing these types of lawsuits. Victims generally have a three-year time limit to file personal injury lawsuits and a two-year time limit to file wrongful death lawsuits in New York. There may be exceptions to these deadlines, such as suing a municipality or government agency, that could shorten these time frames.
We can discuss what deadlines pertain to your case when you call our personal injury law firm.
Contact a Truck Accident Lawyer Serving Huntington for Help Today
If you have been the victim of a collision with a truck potentially caused by negligence, you are not alone. Call our personal injury attorneys at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at (631) 451-7900 for a free consultation regarding your personal injury claim. We also gladly assist Spanish speaking clients.
We may be able to offer you representation on a contingency fee basis where you do not pay for our legal fees unless and until you recover compensation at the end of your case.