How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
A personal injury attorney with Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can handle all aspects of your case while you focus on healing. If you choose to have a slip or trip and fall lawyer serving Valley Stream represent you, he or she will:
- Investigate your case
- Collect evidence from the scene (e.g., surveillance video or pictures of the slip and fall or where it took place)
- Gather medical records and receipts
- Determine liability
- Place a value on your damages
- Negotiate with the insurance company or companies
- Take your case to trial if necessary
- Keep you posted on the progress of your case
Your lawyer will help you determine the full value of your economic and non-economic damages. These may include medical expenses (past, present, and future), prescription medications, assistive devices (wheelchairs), lost income due to missing work because of your injuries, pain and suffering, mental anguish, disfigurement, and more.
Allow Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. to Assist You
If you suffered injuries due to a slip and fall on someone else’s property, and you believe they are responsible, do not bear the financial burden on your own. Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. at (516) 451-7900 and speak with a member of our team today. We offer free consultations to slip and fall accident victims and can fight to protect your legal rights. Assistance is available in Spanish for your convenience.