Rosenberg & Gluck is proud to announce that Erin M. Hargis has been selected to the 2017 New York Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in New York are selected. “We are pleased that the qualities that we and our clients have seen exhibited by Erin over the past few years have been recognized by the research team at Super Lawyers.” said Ted Rosenberg, co-founding partner of the firm. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. Rosenberg also stated “Erin’s many successes certainly merit selection and we couldn’t be more proud to have her as part of our team.”
- Solar Eclipse on Long Island…How Much Will You Really See?
- Is Your Teen Attending The #1 Party School OF 2018?
- Rosenberg & Gluck’s Partner Erin M. Hargis Appointed 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Mall fights, Packed Parking Lots, Pickpocketers…’Tis the Season to be Alert!
- It’s Real and Affecting Many…Election Stress Disorder