Ted Rosenberg, partner in the firm of Rosenberg & Gluck L.L.P. has been named one of Long Island’s Top Legal Eagles by Pulse Magazine. Pulse Magazine invited LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell to share their list of Long Island Lawyers who have ranked highest on their list of ethical standards.
Ted Rosenberg has been practicing law since 1983 and joined with Michael Gluck in 1996 to form Rosenberg & Gluck. Over the past 20 years few if any lawyers have tried as many personal injury cases in Suffolk County as Ted. His record of success is unmatched.
In addition to being named Legal Eagle, Ted is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, recipient of the New York State Bar Association’s Certificate of Honor and is involved with the following Professional Organizations:
- American Association of Justice – Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association Judicial Screening Committee – Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association Nominating Committee – Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association Veteran’s Affairs Committee – Co-Chair
- Suffolk Academy of Law – Officer
- Suffolk County Bar – Past Chair
- Plaintiff’s Insurance Negligence and Compensation Committee – Past Chair
Rosenberg & Gluck L.L.P.
Trusted Legal Guidance
Rosenberg & Gluck’s referral rate is a mark of the respect they have earned in Suffolk County. Former clients, members of the judiciary, insurance adjusters and defense attorneys refer their injured friends and relatives to Rosenberg & Gluck for representation. Referrals are considered to be the highest compliment for personal injury attorneys.