If you got hurt because of someone else’s negligence, a personal injury lawyer in Bridgehampton can help you pursue compensation for your damages. Depending on the facts of your situation, you might be eligible to recover your medical expenses, lost wages, disfigurement, pain and suffering, and other losses.
At Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P., you do not have to pay up-front legal fees to get our help. We take personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis where we will get paid out of the settlement proceeds or award at the end of the case.
Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. fights hard to protect the rights of injured people in Bridgehampton. We invite you to call us today at (631) 451-7900 for a free consultation on your case.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Bridgehampton, call 516-451-7900
Our Practice Areas
We handle many different kinds of personal injury cases, for example:
- Car accident: at-fault parties can be a driver, mechanic, or another entity, depending on your facts. Drivers, vehicle passengers, bicyclists, and pedestrians can all be victims of car accidents.
- Truck accident: tractor-trailer collisions may involve severe injuries because of the weight of these vehicles and their cargo.
- Dog bite: dog owners may be liable for the injuries their pets cause when they attack someone.
- Medical malpractice: if you are injured after your medical care falls below a reasonable standard, as determined by the New York State Senate, you may have a medical malpractice case against a doctor or hospital.
- Construction accidents: when things go wrong on a job site, the victims can be workers as well as nearby third parties. Construction injuries can involve car accidents if they happen on roadways because of road construction.
- Nursing home abuse or neglect: according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), those who are reliant on others for daily care are often more affected by abuse.
- Premises liability: these claims can include many things, including slip and fall, inadequate security, and hazardous conditions. In most cases, a premises owner did not remove or warn about a hazard at their property.
- Dangerous drugs: drugs and medical devices can be defective and harm their users. If this happened to you, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the manufacturer.
- Wrongful death: if your close relative died because of the wrongful conduct of someone else, we might be able to help the legal heirs pursue additional compensation.
If your situation is not on this list, do not worry—we could not possibly list every single type of personal injury case that we handle in this space.
To find a personal injury lawyer in Bridgehampton for your case and discuss your legal options, call (631) 451-7900 to speak with a representative of Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today.
Bridgehampton Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-451-7900
The Settlement Value of Your Personal Injury Case
Every personal injury case is different. We cannot say how much compensation you might be able to go after until we talk to you and investigate your circumstances. The facts of your situation will determine the value of your case.
Here are some examples of the types of damages that may be recoverable in a personal injury case:
- Lost wages: to replace the income you missed while undergoing medical treatment and recuperating from your injuries.
- Diminished earning capacity: if you had to reduce your hours or take a lower-paying job because of your injuries.
- Medical bills: for the reasonable treatment you needed for your injuries. This category can begin with the ambulance that takes you to the emergency room and include things like the ER charges, doctor, hospital, surgery, lab tests, blood transfusions, physical therapy, x-rays, prescription drugs, and more.
- Future medical services: based on estimates from medical professionals.
- Intangible damages: like pain and suffering, disfigurement, and the loss of enjoyment of life.
Depending on the facts of your case, you might be eligible to recover additional money damages for your losses.
Three Things to Do After Getting Hurt From Someone Else’s Negligence
If you were injured in a personal injury accident, we recommend taking the following steps. Note that these are merely suggestions of things you might want to consider and that the actual measures you should follow will depend on your circumstances.
Get Professional Medical Attention Right Away
You will have the best chance of healing well if you go straight to the emergency room, urgent care center, or doctor, whichever is appropriate, after getting hurt. Your medical records will also link the incident to your injuries, which may be used as evidence in your personal injury case.
Finish Your Medical Treatment
We recommend that you follow-up with your doctor as instructed and complete all recovery and therapy steps. Documentation of your compliance with treatment may be helpful in your case.
Use Caution on Social Media
We recommend using caution on social media and don’t discuss your accident or your injuries. It may be possible for an insurance company or lawyer to use your social media postings regarding your case to reduce or deny your claim.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How to Get Legal Help for Your Personal Injury Case
If you have an injury case, a personal injury lawyer in Bridgehampton from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. may be able to help you pursue compensation. Our representation can allow you to concentrate on your recovery while we gather evidence in your defense and communicate with the insurance companies on your behalf.
If the responsible party’s insurance company is not willing to make you a fair settlement offer, we can file a lawsuit and take your case to trial.
According to Civil Practices Law and Rules Section 214, you generally have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit, although this time may be shorter, so call us today at (631) 451-7900 for a no-cost case review. Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. is a client-centered firm that can provide assistance to our clients in Spanish. The initial consultation is free, and there is no obligation.