Faq Category: Medical Malpractice

Who Should I Contact If I Am Injured Due To Medical Malpractice?

You should contact another doctor if you are injured due to medical malpractice. Then, get legal help to start a medical malpractice case. You may be eligible for compensation for bills as well as additional damages for lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.

Continue Reading


Client Testimonials

“The amount I could get for my case was limited (due…

– Craig S., Car Accident Client

“I want to thank Rosenberg & Gluck and Staff For the…

– Steve G., Personal Injury Client

Erin was able to get me over double what was originally…

– Nicole E., Car Accident Client

See More Testimonials


Get Your Free
Personal Injury
Case Review

Fill out this form to submit your request or call us at
Suffolk 631-451-7900 or Nassau 516-451-7900, WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7

Get Your Free Case Review

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.