After a car crash in East Hampton, you may be in shock, overwhelmed, and in physical pain. Your first step should be to get the medical care you need. Afterward, you may be unsure where to turn for help recovering the damages you have suffered.
The team at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. is here to guide you through the legal process. Whether you are filing with your own insurance company or are pursuing compensation from another at-fault party, we can help. Our team of car accident lawyers in East Hampton has the knowledge and the resources to seek justice for you.
After a collision in East Hampton, you want a firm that has the experience to take on the big insurance companies. Call a car accident lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. at 631-451-7900 today.
Types of Car Collision Our Firm Handles
No one expects to be involved in a car collision. Unfortunately, sometimes bad things happen out of nowhere. You may be driving to work, picking up the kids, or heading out of town when the unthinkable happens.
No matter where your collision occurs or who is to blame, we can help. We can help you pursue damages for any of the following types of crashes:
- Drunk driving collisions
- Truck collisions
- Uninsured motorist crashes
- Bicycle collision
- Pedestrian incidents
- Speed-related crashes
- Motorcycle collisions
- Hit and run incidents
- Reckless driving crashes
- City bus collisions
The state of New York requires drivers to carry no-fault coverage, but it only covers basic expenses and losses like medical bills and lost wages up to a certain point. It does not cover pain and suffering. Our firm can assist with your no-fault application, and build your liability case to recover the full spectrum of your damages from the at-fault party.
We have more than 100 years of combined legal experience fighting for the rights of injury victims in East Hampton just like you. Let us fight for your rights. Call 631-451-7900 now.
How Our Firm Can Help After Your Car Crash
At Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P., we focus on protecting the rights of injury victims. If you sustained injuries in a car crash, you deserve to recover compensation for your losses. Here is how we can help:
- Gather evidence to build a claim to recover your damages
- Speak with the insurance company and adjusters on your behalf
- Work with collision reconstruction specialists to prove who is at fault for your injuries
- Work with medical professionals to show how your injuries have impacted your life and may impact your life moving forward
- Calculate the full amount of your losses, including medical bills, lost time at work, and other damages
- File a claim to recover your damages
- Negotiate with the insurance company to recover the maximum compensation possible on your behalf
- If necessary, take your case to trial
If you sustained injuries in a collision, it is important to know the insurance companies are not often on your side. Call a car accident lawyer in East Hampton today at 631-451-7900.
Damages You May Be Eligible for After Your Car Crash
After a car crash in East Hampton, your life may be turned upside down. You may face medical bills you cannot pay, a damaged or even a totaled car, and may not be able to work and earn a living.
Insurance should cover many of these damages, however, the exact amount may vary based on many factors, such as the identity of the at-fault party, your prognosis for recovery, and whether you are able to work.
In most cases, our firm will pursue the following damages after a car crash:
- Medical bills related to the collision, including time in the hospital, surgery, doctor’s visits, and medical devices
- The cost of rehabilitation therapies, including inpatient rehab, physical therapy, and speech therapies
- Lost wages for missing time at work
- Lost future wages and disability if you are unable to return to work for an extended period
- Pain and suffering damages for the physical pain and emotional trauma you experienced
Keep in mind, the damages you recover may depend on who was involved in the collision and the limits of their insurance policies. Contact our team today at 631-451-7900 to discuss the damages you may be eligible to recover.
You Have a Limited Time to Pursue Compensation for Your Car Crash
After your car collision in East Hampton, you may be in the hospital, working to find transportation, or just overwhelmed by the entire process. Finding legal representation may be at the end of a very long to-do list.
However, it is important to know you have a limited amount of time to pursue compensation for your losses. Under New York law, injured victims generally have three years from the date of your car crash to file a court case. This deadline may be even shorter in some cases, such as if pursuing a case against a municipality.
Your lawyer needs as much time as possible to build your case and gather evidence to support your claim for losses. Reach out to an attorney in East Hampton as soon as possible to protect your right to compensation before the statute of limitations passes.
Get Legal Help Today: Call a Car Crash Attorney Now
When you suffer injuries in a car crash in East Hampton, we can help you get your life back. Take advantage of our free initial consultation and find out whether you are eligible to recover losses for your injuries.