Matthew H. Bligh
Current Employment Position(s)
General Counsel to the Firm
- New York, 2004
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 2003
Juris Doctor – cum laude
- United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, 1998
magna cum laude
Matthew H. Bligh graduated from Brooklyn Law School, cum laude and the United States Merchant Marine Academy, magna cum laude. He was admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York in 2004.
After graduating law school in 2003, Matthew immediately began practicing law with a prominent Suffolk County law firm concentrating in personal injury and professional malpractice.
Mr. Bligh joined Rosenberg & Gluck, LLP as an associate in February 2009 and became a partner in 2013.
Mr. Bligh has successfully handled numerous personal injury and malpractice cases in New York’s Supreme and Appellate courts.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation, including trial practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association • Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association
Our personal injury lawyers can meet with you at a convenient location to discuss your personal injury claim and help you decide the best way to proceed.
INITIAL CONSULTATIONS ARE ALWAYS FREE, SO PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY.