Holtsville Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are hurt in Holtsville, NY, because of someone else’s negligence, you might be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other losses. A personal injury lawyer serving Holtsville, Suffolk County, and Long Island can help.
At Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P., we are dedicated to personal injury cases. You should not have to battle a multi-billion-dollar insurance company by yourself. We have the experience and know-how that you may find invaluable. We provide guidance for our clients throughout the entire claims and litigation process of your personal injury case.
Since our law firm opened its doors in Holtsville, New York in 1996, we have helped thousands of injured individuals and their families in Suffolk County and Long Island. In every case, we take the time to explain your options as clearly as possible. We will assess each injury claim on a case-by-case basis. This enables us to determine the best strategy for meeting your unique needs.
We Can Help You Focus On Your Recovery
We know how painful it is when you are hurt. Suffering both physical injuries and emotional distress can be debilitating to say the least. You need an experienced personal injury attorney who will listen to you and provide the information you need.
We aggressively represent our injured clients and achieve real results for accident victims with a proven track record. Our personal injury law firm offers a free consultation to discuss your situation in detail with no obligation or strings attached.
Read more below to find out exactly how an experienced personal injury attorney from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can help you and your injury case:
- Recoverable Damages in Personal Injury Claims
- How the Personal Injury Attorneys at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Will Go to Work for You
- The Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle
- How We Prove Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
- Where You Can Find Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Holtsville and Other Locations on Long Island
- Small Firm Service with Big Firm Results
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Holtsville, call 516-451-7900
Recoverable Damages in Personal Injury Claims
We cannot say how much compensation you will get in your personal injury lawsuit because every case is different. The amount you may recover will depend on the facts of your specific case. We have won significant awards for many of our personal injury clients. We guarantee that we will fight to get you not just fair compensation but the maximum compensation possible.
Common Types of Losses from Personal Injury
Some common types of losses that you can recover damages for in personal injury cases include:
- Pain and suffering: This can reflect the extent of your pain and hardships.
- Medical bills for the treatment of your injuries: These costs can include things like the ambulance, emergency room, hospital, surgery, doctors, imaging studies, lab work, physical therapy, and prescription drugs.
- Rehabilitation: Some cases of devastating injuries require an extended stay in a specialized treatment facility or even out-patient care.
- Long-term care: In some cases, a victim’s injuries leave them in need of ongoing daily assistance with medical treatment and personal tasks.
- Lost wages: You can seek compensation if you missed work without pay, or had to use accrued time. This category can include wages, salary, self-employment, and other income.
- Impaired ability to work: Severe injuries can cause a person to make less money afterward or be unable to maintain gainful employment.
- Wrongful death-related losses: We represent the legal beneficiaries when a personal injury takes the life of a close relative. Damages here can comprise funeral expenses, end-of-life treatment, and burial/cremation.
Additional Compensation May Be Possible
Depending on the facts of your case, you might be eligible for additional compensation. A personal injury attorney at our Suffolk County law office will review your specific case and determine all the possible ways we can maximize your recovery.
Other law firms may claim to accomplish this but we guarantee that our personal injury attorneys will give you and your case the personal attention you deserve to help you get through this troubling time. Contact our law firm today for a free consultation regarding your case.
Holtsville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 516-451-7900
How the Personal Injury Attorneys at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Will Go to Work for You
We understand that you may not want to deal with the legal issues of your case when you’re healing from your injuries. We can take on all aspects of your case for you, including:
- Calculating the value of your case: We will work to include every dollar available in your case’s value, calculating your past, present, and future losses.
- Gathering compelling evidence of negligence: We will have to show that the other person was negligent. We can gather strong evidence from police records, eyewitness statements, surveillance or security camera footage, expert testimony, and more.
- Demonstrating liability: If liability in your case is a complicated matter, we will be sure to investigate and pursue compensation from the responsible party.
- Negotiating a settlement: We will deal with the communications involved in the negotiation process so that you don’t have to. This is especially important when dealing with an insurance company.
- Taking your case to trial if needed: If we can’t reach a fair settlement, we may be able to file a lawsuit and seek an award through trial.
- Ensuring your case complies with important deadlines. We will determine how the state’s statute of limitations could affect your case and keep your case on track. You have limited time to file suit, per CPLR §214 and EPT §5-4.1. Under some circumstances, the time to act may be even shorter than designated in these statutes.
Your Recovery Matters To Us
You are never a number to us. We pride ourselves on delivering small firm service with big firm results. Our personal injury lawyers will be there with you every step of the way both guiding you and making sure you get the successful outcome you deserve.
Results for Our Past Personal Injury Clients
We are proud of our success stories for previous accident victims. Our personal injury lawyers will work hard to seek the best possible results for you. Here are some of our previous successes:
- $25.4 million for a woman who suffered catastrophic injuries in a motor vehicle collision
- $9.5 million for a wrongful death case in which we secured three times more than the original settlement amount offered during negotiations
- $2.5 million for serious injuries in a multi-car crash
- $1.5 million for a waitress who slipped and fell at work due to an ongoing hazard
We handle all levels of cases. Even if your case is not a million-dollar case, we will give it the attention it deserves.
You can focus on getting better while we take care of your legal matters. Our personal injury lawyers will work hard to get you all the compensation that you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation.
The Types of Cases Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle
We handle a wide variety of personal injury claims. It is not possible to include every type on this list, so if you do not see your situation below, just give us a call to find out if we can help you. We can offer you a free consultation to determine how we can help you.
Motor Vehicle Crashes
If your injury involved a car, truck, bus, RV, or motorcycle and was the result of someone else’s negligence, you might have a claim for financial damages. We also handle uninsured motorist, hit-and-run, drunk driving, and no-fault insurance claims.
Other Types of Incidents
There is almost no limit to the ways in which careless actions can cause innocent people to get hurt. Talk to us if your injury involved a:
- Car accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Construction site
- Slip, trip, and fall
- Dog bite
- Drunk Driving
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist
We also handle cases in which people suffered harm or passed away from:
- Nursing home abuse
- Pharmacy mistakes
- Dangerous or defective prescription drugs or medical devices
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Electrical shock
- Premises liability
- Defective products
- Birth injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Hospital errors
- Wrongful death
We also handle wrongful death and some mass tort litigation, as well as many other types of personal injury claims.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How We Prove Negligence in Personal Injury Cases
Most personal injury claims are the result of someone’s carelessness. If someone else’s mistake, error, or failure to act caused you to suffer harm, you might have a negligence claim.
We have to prove all four of these factors to hold the defendant liable:
- Duty of care. The defendant must have had a legal duty of care toward you. For example, the owner of a hotel has a duty to take reasonable measures to keep the premises safe for paying guests.
- Breach of duty. When the conduct fails to measure up to the standard of the legal obligation, it is negligence. Let’s say that the hotel had a pool with lights underwater for nighttime swimming. The hotel had a responsibility to make sure that the pool lights did not cause harm to swimmers. In this example, there was a short in the wiring of one of the lights, causing an electrical shock to anyone who made contact with the fixture. The hotel was negligent.
- The carelessness must be the thing that caused the harm. In this scenario, an older guest went swimming. He brushed against the underwater light and sustained a severe electrical shock, which stopped his heart, resulting in his death. The hotel’s negligence caused the injury and wrongful death.
- Measurable damages. You must have quantifiable harm to pursue a personal injury claim. Physical injury satisfies this requirement.
We Can Help Determine Liability
Sometimes, fault is not entirely clear. Call us so that a personal injury lawyer serving Holtsville, Suffolk County, and Long Island can evaluate your incident to see if someone might be liable for your injuries.
Where You Can Find Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Holtsville and Other Locations on Long Island
For your convenience, we are located in:
1176 Portion Rd, Holtsville, NY, 11742
1225 Franklin Avenue, Suite 325, Garden City, NY, 11530
Small Firm Service with Big Firm Results
At Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P., our legal team will go the extra mile for injury victims. As our client you will receive personal, responsive legal services. We will work hard to get you every dollar of compensation that you deserve.
Our clients get to devote their attention to getting better because they know we are fighting to protect their legal rights. If the insurance adjuster contacts you, tell him to talk to your lawyer. Insurance companies are not allowed to bother you when a lawyer represents you.
We take pride in offering you excellent, attentive service as well as a relentless focus on seeking results.
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
You should not delay in calling us. Keep in mind that New York law generally limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit for your losses. If you miss that deadline, you may be unable to file a lawsuit and recover compensation for your losses.
Call us today for a free consultation. We can also offer assistance in Spanish.