Your construction injury in Garden City may warrant a claim or lawsuit. You may recover compensation for medical costs, lost income, and other losses.
Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can lead your case. We will gather evidence and seek the awards you deserve. Our lawyer will fight for a positive case outcome.
What Awards Can You Recover for a Construction Injury?
Our team evaluates each case individually. Depending on your case type, you may receive coverage for:
- Emergency medical care
- MRIs, X-rays, and other medical imaging
- Hospital-related expenses
- Follow-up medical care
You may also receive compensation for non-medical costs. These costs may include:
- Lost income
- Loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Lost productivity
Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. will seek coverage for any other eligible losses.
Who Will Pay for Your Losses?
Liability for your losses will depend on the facts of your accident. You may receive compensation from:
- An insurance company
- An employer
- A third party
Our team will review the facts of your case. Then, we will identify who is liable for your losses. Your case may involve more than one defendant.
What Can Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Do for You?
Our firm can handle:
- Insurance claims
- Personal injury cases
- Wrongful death cases
We represent victims and their loved ones. We deal with your employer, the insurance companies, other attorneys, or anyone else involved in your case.
As we seek fair compensation, our team may:
Collect Evidence and Documentation
The following types of evidence may help your case:
- Video footage
- Witness accounts
- Accident reconstruction
Our team will gather all relevant evidence. We will also document your losses by:
- Consulting your doctor
- Documenting lost income
- Quantifying your pain and suffering
- Tallying all other losses
Evidence and documentation will be critical to your case. We will collect both.
Record Witness Accounts
A lawyer from our team may speak with:
- Anyone who witnessed your construction injury
- Anyone who saw the conditions that led to your injury
- Anyone who has seen the effects of your injuries
We will record such accounts. They may be useful during settlement negotiations or at trial.
Liability will determine who we seek compensation from. It may also determine how we choose to pursue compensation. Those liable for your construction injury may include:
- A co-worker
- An equipment manufacturer
- A third-party visitor to a construction site
- Another type of defendant
While workers’ compensation coverage may be in place to cover medical bills and some lost wages, a third-party action will be required to recover losses not covered by workers’ compensation, including pain and suffering.
Handle All Case-Related Responsibilities
We do everything required to complete your lawsuit. This includes:
- Crafting legal documents
- Corresponding with lawyers and insurance companies
- Organizing evidence and documentation
- Filing your claim and other case-related paperwork
- Monitoring the progress of your case
- Making legal appearances
- Completing a negotiation or trial
You should focus on getting better. We will handle all of your legal needs.
Pursue a Positive Financial Outcome
A construction injury-focused lawyer from our firm will seek fair compensation for you. In addition, they understand how to complete cases in Garden City.
While we pursue your case, we will be working toward a resolution, including pursuing settlement negotiations. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains how settlements are most common for civil cases. Our team also has experience in a trial setting. Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. will take the approach that we believe is most suitable for your specific case.
Our Track Record of Success
We have secured significant compensation for victims of construction site injuries. Our team has:
- Obtained a verdict of more than $9 million for a construction site related death
- Negotiated a $1 million settlement for a client who suffered a leg injury after falling from a ladder
- Recovered more than $1 million for a client who suffered a head injury caused by a fall
- Secured $1.5 million for a client who was shocked after coming into contact with an electrical wire
This experience may be relevant to your case. Our team knows how to value losses and pursue fair compensation for victims of construction injuries.
You should consider the opinions of past clients when evaluating any law firm. Here is a review that one of our former clients left:
- “I was awarded a… settlement and it can be attributed to the due diligence and tenacity with which the team at Rosenberg and Gluck pursued my case. If you’re looking for a great personal injury law firm, this should be the first place you should start!” – J.G.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the level of legal care that we provide.
You Do Not Pay Us Anything Unless We Win
We fight for your financial recovery. One way that we do this is by not charging you anything upfront or out-of-pocket. Our team believes that you should only have to pay for effective representation.
Therefore, you only pay us if we:
- Secure a settlement
- Win a monetary verdict
If we recover awards, we receive a portion. However, if you do not get paid, we do not receive any compensation. Therefore, you would be no worse off financially than when you hired Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P.
New York Law Sections 240 and 241 (Scaffold Law) protect you as a worker. We understand these laws and will apply them to your case as appropriate. Our team will identify the appropriate strategy for seeking compensation, then work hard for a positive outcome.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Today
The services of a construction injury lawyer serving Garden City are only one call away. Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today for a free consultation in English or Spanish.