Property owners and managers in Garden City may be responsible for harm caused on their premises. If you or a loved one suffered injuries on a dangerous property, then a Garden City premises liability lawyer from our firm may recover compensation for you.
Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. handles premises liability cases from start to finish. We will work hard for the compensation that you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Garden City, call 516-451-7900
Awards That You May Receive From a Premises Liability Case
You may receive compensation for any of the following categories.
Medical costs can differ for those dealing with an injury rather than an illness. They may also vary depending on the severity of your ailment. You may receive compensation for:
- Emergency services
- CT scans
- Other medical imaging services
- Hospital services
- Follow-up care
- Rehabilitation services
- Medical equipment
We generally seek compensation for any medical care related to negligence. A lawsuit may also cover treatment for psychological injuries.
Garden City Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 516-451-7900
Lost Income and Earning Power
Health problems related to a hazardous premises can cause:
- Lost income due to a temporary leave from work or permanent job loss
- A short- or long-term decline in your income
- Lost productivity and bonuses
- Lost opportunities for promotions
- Lost retirement contributions
Professional losses can be complex and substantial. Our team knows how to calculate such losses for you.
Non-economic losses include:
- The pain of your injuries or illness
- Emotional anguish and psychological trauma
- Lost quality of life
- Other losses without a clear economic cost
Our team will review all of your losses. We will then seek full compensation for those losses through a lawsuit or insurance claim.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Figuring Out Liability for Your Personal Injury Case
Awards for premises liability cases depend on establishing liability. Your personal injury lawyer must:
- Establish who was responsible for maintaining the property
- Show how a dangerous premises caused an injury or illness
- Show that a property owner’s negligence harmed you
- Prove that your injuries and losses are related to the owner’s negligence
The Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. team will conduct an investigation into your losses. We will:
- Speak with you about the losses you have experienced
- Discuss your injuries and future medical expenses with your doctor
- Review medical bills and other expenses stemming from your ailment
- Project all future losses
Why do Our Clients Choose Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. for Their Cases?
There are several reasons why our clients trust Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. to handle their cases. Those reasons include:
The Money We Have Recovered
Our case results include:
- A $1.2 million recovery for someone injured in a trip and fall because of a defective handrail
- A $1 million-plus recovery for another injured worker
- A $900,000 recovery for a client who slipped on ice
We understand what is necessary to prove a premises liability case. Our team will fight for every last dollar that you deserve.
Reviews From Our Past Clients
For our firm, a good experience is just as important as a successful case. Our clients speak highly of our legal services, leaving the following reviews:
- “The amount I could get for my case was limited (due to NY State No Fault laws) yet this firm was able to obtain the maximum amount possible for me. They could have easily just written my case off, but they went the extra mile, and I was able to settle for the maximum.” – Craig S.
- “I want to thank Rosenberg & Gluck and Staff For the way they handled my case. Everything went just as they said it would. They are very good at what they do and they are honest. I highly recommend them.” – Steve G.
A premises liability-focused lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. will work tirelessly for you. They will complete every step of your case in Garden City. Do not wait to retain our services.
Do You Pay Any Upfront Cost to Hire Our Firm?
No. Our team works for a contingency fee. This fee allows you to hire us at no upfront cost. If we do not negotiate a settlement, win a judgment, or complete an insurance payment, then you do not pay us a fee.
What Services Does a Contingency Fee get You?
If we take on your case, we will:
- Conduct a full investigation of your Garden City premises liability case
- Gather and organize any evidence that is relevant to your case
- Interview witnesses and record their accounts
- File your lawsuit or claim
- Hire any experts that can help your case
- Negotiate for compensation
When you entrust your legal case or insurance claim to us, you can:
- Spend as much time as necessary receiving treatment
- Get the rest that you need
- Tend to your preexisting responsibilities
- Avoid the stress of dealing with a lawsuit or insurance claim
We have experience handling New York personal injury cases, and we know insurance.
What Are Your Options for Compensation in a Premises Liability Case?
Possible paths to compensation include:
- Compensation through insurance
- A pre-lawsuit settlement
- A pre-trial settlement
- A judgment
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that most civil cases end with a settlement. However, our team remains open to all possible paths to compensation, as every client deals with unique circumstances.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Today for a Free Consultation
Our team has premises liability lawyers who can handle your case in Garden City. We provide passionate representation, and we will seek the best possible outcome for you.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at (516) 451-7900 to complete a free consultation. We will respond to your questions and provide a roadmap for your case. We proudly assist Spanish-speaking clients. Do not wait to make the phone call. Some cases are time-sensitive, and the sooner you call, the sooner we can begin your case.