A losing a loved one may warrant a wrongful death lawsuit. You and your family may deserve compensation for your pain and suffering, economic losses, and other damages.
Hiring a Garden City wrongful death lawyer with our firm allows you to avoid the legal hassles of such a case. Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can handle all of your legal needs whether you are filing an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our team will seek the compensation that you deserve after losing a loved one.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Garden City, call 516-451-7900
What does Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P Do for Clients?
We handle each client’s case with a personal touch. Our primary objective for every client, though, is obtaining fair compensation.
Garden City Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me 516-451-7900
Our Firm’s Case Results
Case results tell you a lot about how a firm serves its clients. Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. has obtained the following settlements and judgments for our clients:
- $9.5 million
- $2.5 million
- $2.39 million
- $2+ million
- $1.5 million
- $1+ million
Wrongful death cases may include significant losses. Our team can accurately assess your damages and pursue fair compensation.
How Our Firm Calculates Your Damages
As your lawyer, we will identify and value your losses by:
- Listening to how the loss of your loved one affects you financially and emotionally
- Speaking with doctors who cared for your deceased loved one
- Speaking with experts
- Collecting documentation of your losses
- Calculating economic and non-economic damages
Pain and suffering can be a difficult loss to evaluate, but our team can employ a couple of methods to assign a monetary value to this type of loss. Pain and suffering can include:
- Emotional and psychological pain
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
We can make sure you seek a settlement that accounts for your non-economic losses.
What Else Can You Receive Compensation for?
In addition to pain and suffering, you may receive financial coverage for:
- The cost of the deceased’s medical care
- Funeral expenses
- Lost future wages
- Loss of other forms of income
- Your loved one’s medical bills
We can collect documentation of your current losses and consult with economists to determine what fair compensation would look like in your case.
A personal injury lawyer from our firm can only determine fair compensation after reviewing your case. Every wrongful death case involves unique facts, losses, and considerations. Upon gathering facts and identifying your losses, our team will tell you how much money you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
You may file a wrongful death lawsuit to obtain compensation. Some insurance policies may provide death benefits; however, a lawsuit may provide compensation for a wider variety of losses.
If there are multiple defendants responsible for your loved one’s death, you may receive compensation from each of them. Most cases settle before they reach a trial. That said, Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. will take your case to trial and seek a judgment if appropriate.
You can rely on a lawyer from our firm to handle your wrongful death case and fight for your financial recovery.
Deadline May Apply
Whenever you file a lawsuit, you must abide by New York’s typical two-year statute of limitations, per EPT § 5-4.1. This is a deadline by which you must file your suit, or you risk losing your right to pursue compensation through legal action. Usually, the deadline begins counting down from the date of your loved one’s passing. To protect your rights, start your case as soon as possible.
Why Hire Our Firm to Handle Your Wrongful Death Case?
There are several reasons families do not try to handle a wrongful death case on their own. Following the loss of a loved one, you may be distraught and want to grieve in peace. While you mourn your loved one with your family, a lawyer from our firm can handle your case.
The team at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. advocates for surviving family members, and we want to see what we can do for you.
How Our Firm Can Serve You
You should understand precisely how our law firm will serve you. As we seek a financial recovery, our team can:
- Gather all relevant facts related to your loved one’s passing
- Determine who is responsible for your loved one’s passing
- Determine exactly how much compensation you deserve
- Document losses to the greatest possible extent
- Hire any experts who can help with your case
- Negotiate with the liable party’s insurer
We can take care of every step of the legal process.
What Past Clients Say About Our Firm
At Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P., we afford every case the personalized attention it deserves. Consider what past clients say about us:
- “I want to thank Rosenberg & Gluck and Staff For the way they handled my case. Everything went just as they said it would. They are very good at what they do and they are honest. I highly recommend them.” – Steve G.
- “The entire family and team at Rosenberg & Gluck is amazing. They are highly professional and 100% dedicated to each and every case as though you’re the only one they handle. Each member goes above and beyond their call of duty to help with whatever question or problem you may have…” – J.
Our team will work hard to provide complete satisfaction to you and your loved ones.
How Much does Our Firm Cost?
Our firm’s services come at no upfront cost. We receive a portion of your winnings, so we do not charge any out-of-pocket fees to start your case. Our fee comes from your settlement or judgment.
Call Rosenberg & Gluck L.L.P. for a free Consultation
When you hire a lawyer from our firm, you can focus on honoring the life of your loved one while we complete all of your legal needs. We proudly serve the community of Garden City, and we are prepared to assist you.