How Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Can Help You
A motorcycle accident lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. serving East Hampton can provide representation during your injury or death case. Our team has a proven track record of success. We know New York’s personal injury law and how to develop a strong case for damages.
Our team can provide legal guidance from the beginning of your case until the end. We will advocate on your behalf during settlement negotiations and, if needed, represent you during the trial. Our other services include:
- Explaining your rights
- Investigating your case and gathering evidence such as police reports, video footage, medical records, and eyewitness statements
- Calculating your damages and assigning a value to your case
- Fighting for an appropriate settlement on your behalf
- Handling communications and negotiations with the insurance company or any other parties involved in your case
- Consulting experts, including accident reconstructionists
- Using technology, such as computer-generated exhibits
- Fighting for you during trial
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle collision, you may be able to recover compensation and hold the liable party accountable through a claim or lawsuit. A motorcycle accident lawyer from Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. serving East Hampton can help.
Per NY CVP § 214, you generally have three years from the date of your accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. For wrongful death lawsuits, the statute of limitations is typically two years, per NY EPTL § 5-4.1. This deadline starts counting down from the date of your loved one’s passing. Further, these time periods may be significantly shorter in some circumstances, including when pursuing a case against a municipality. You must file before the statute of limitations expires, or else you could lose the right to pursue compensation.
We can help you stay on top of this deadline as we take care of your case. Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at (631) 451-7900 for a free consultation.