If you were hit by a car in Southampton, you may be facing uncertainty, financial losses, and physical pain. Even at slow speeds, a car or truck can cause considerable damage and injury to an unprotected pedestrian. You may be eligible to recover a wide range of damages, including medical losses and a loss of enjoyment of life.
A pedestrian accident lawyer in Southampton on the team of Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. is dedicated to helping protect the rights and future of injured victims like you. Our team can calculate your full damages, file a claim on your behalf, and work to negotiate a settlement. You focus on healing; let us take care of the legal work.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Southampton, call 631-203-1691
How a Pedestrian Accident Attorney Can Help with Your Injury Case
Our team works specifically on injury cases, which means we understand how the insurance companies work and how state laws can impact your case.
Working with a pedestrian accident lawyer in Southampton brings the following benefits:
- We fully understand how being hit by a car can impact your life. You may be stressed and be dealing with a loss of income, all while coping with physical pain and emotional trauma.
- Your lawyer takes over all communication with other attorneys, adjusters, and the insurance company. This means you can focus on getting better instead of returning phone calls.
- Your lawyer can accurately assess the full range of losses you have or will experience. For example, you may be eligible to recover lost future wages if you cannot perform the same job after your injuries.
- Working with a lawyer shows the insurance companies you mean business. They may be less likely to offer a low settlement or try to pressure you into accepting less than you deserve.
- A lawyer knows the tactics insurance companies may use to save themselves money and knows how to counteract them.
- We work on a contingency basis, which means our firm takes no fees unless we can recover compensation on your behalf.
After being hit by a car, work with a pedestrian accident lawyer in Southampton who is compassionate and understands the challenges you are facing. We work hard to pursue the maximum compensation possible based on the unique details of your case. Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at 631-451-7900 for a free case review.
Southampton Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer Near Me 631-203-1691
Types of Injury Claims Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Takes On
A collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian can quickly turn into a tragedy. Even if you were partially to blame for the crash, you may be eligible to recover some damages.
We focus solely on injury law; let us put our 100 years of combined legal experience to work for you.
We handle all types of pedestrian injury claims, including those involving:
- Drunk drivers
- Failure to yield
- Municipality vehicles
- Bus or truck crashes
- Bicycle collisions
- Texting while driving crashes
- Uber, Lyft, or ridesharing collisions
- Collisions where the pedestrian is partially to blame
Let us help you get your life back. Call Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. today at 631-451-7900.
Damages You May Recover in an Injury Claim
If you sustained injuries after being hit by a car, you might be facing a wide range of damages, including medical costs and lost wages. Our goal is to pursue the full amount of losses you incurred. Several factors may impact the final amount you are able to recover, including whether you were partially at fault, whether the driver had insurance, and how much insurance coverage they have.
Depending upon the details of your injury, you may be eligible to recover the following types of damages:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages or salary for missed days at work
- Disability payments if you are unable to return to work
- Loss of employment benefits, such as retirement savings and health care
- Pain and suffering damages, including emotional and physical pain
For more information about the damages you may be eligible to recover for, contact the team at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. for a free case evaluation. We are passionate about protecting the rights of all injury victims.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The New York Statute of Limitations for Injury Cases
New York State statute of limitations for personal injury (N.Y. C.P.L.R. § 214(4)) generally gives injured victims have three years from the date of the crash to pursue a claim in court. The time you have to act could be even shorter, especially if you are taking action against a municipality.
We recommend contacting a pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights. Within just a few hours of your crash, we can get to work gathering evidence and building your compensation claim.
Contact a Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Southampton NY
Your life has taken an unexpected turn and you are not sure where to turn for help. The team at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. understands the challenges you are facing after a pedestrian accident. Let our compassionate, dedicated injury team help you get your life back.
Call today for a free claim review. Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Russian. We will review your injury, determine if you have a viable claim, and begin building your case. Call now at 631-451-7900.