Long Island Railroad Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured on or by the Long Island Railroad, whether as a passenger, employee or pedestrian, you want an experienced and aggressive personal injury attorney to help protect your rights. The injuries sustained in a railroad accident can be life-altering. You want a lawyer who has handled train accident injuries, one who knows how to get you full and fair compensation for all your losses.
At the law office of Rosenberg & Gluck, in Holtsville, New York, we have concentrated exclusively on personal injury representation since 1983. Our attorneys have helped thousands of people get financial compensation for their losses, including wages and income, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. We use our experience, skill and knowledge to help you get the results you need.
We offer a free initial consultation to people who have suffered injuries in a railroad accident. Contact our office or call us at (631) 451-7900 to arrange an appointment.
Injured in a Railroad Accident? Let us Help!
We represent people who have been hurt in a railroad accident, taking all types of personal injury claims, such as:
- injuries sustained in gaps on platforms, between the platform and cars,
- injuries resulting from the negligent operation of a train by its conductor, including sudden and unanticipated braking, or operating the train at unsafe or unreasonable speeds
- injuries resulting from the collision of the train with another train, with a car or motor vehicle, or any other object
- injuries sustained in train derailings caused by driver or train company error or negligence
Injuries suffered in a railroad accident can be serious and can change your daily routine for a long time, even permanently. We handle all types of injury claims arising out of a railroad accident, including:
- soft-tissue injuries, whiplash, and muscle strains or sprains
- serious and catastrophic injuries, including broken bones, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, scarring and disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb
- accidental or wrongful death claims
We handle all railroad injury claims on a contingency basis. We will only charge legal fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
Contact Rosenberg & Gluck
If you have been injured in a railroad accident, contact our Railroad Accident Attorneys law office by e-mail or call us at (631) 451-7900 to set up an appointment. We will meet with you at a location that is convenient for you, including your home or the hospital if necessary.